You know you were a kid in the 70's if:
- You had homemade ribbon barrettes in every imaginable color.
- You know who Strawberry Shortcake is, as well as her friends, Blueberry Muffin and Huckleberry Pie.
- You completely wore out your Grease, Saturday Night Fever, and Famesoundtrack record album.
- You made Shrinky-Dinks and put iron-on kittens on your t-shirts!
- You thought Olivia Newton John's song "Physical" was about aerobics. (*It wasn't???)
Boy times were really easy back then and kids were a whole lot easier to please.