Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Farming

Okay. I admit it. I am definitely hooked. I plow and plant and count the hours until my crops will be ready. Then I get a good neighbor to harvest for me so I can make more money. Sometimes it is hard though. All my neighbors are busy doing other things. I guess I don't have a lot of other things. Anyway then I go to the market and see if I can work out a trade with anyone. That is, I will pick your crops, if you will pick my crops. Lol!

Anyway, it really is a lot of fun and can be very addictive. My daughter got me started.

I've been thinking about that Mafia game on facebook but knowing me, I would become addicted to that too. I guess it is a good thing I don't drink.



1 comment:

  1. haha, i'm addicted to those superpoke pets on facebook! i've never tried the farming game, though i've seen it advertised tons of times. and that mafia game, i'm trying to avoid that addictivenes :)

    ReplyDelete